Thursday 21 January 2010

University: The Final Frontier

I've had a hard life. And by "Hard", I mean "Incredibly predictable". The guy who likes films and likes writing wants to become a screenwriter or journalist, yawn. Oh, he went to college to pursue film, absolute yawn. Predictable.

Buuuut, doesn't stop me being UBER excited about University. I just got accepted today into Ravensbourne, one of the top academies for media in Britain. I've also just found a stunning house up for rental. It all seems to be coming together, lil' Jamies dreams of living in London. But not only that, I'm finally growing up. It's an odd thought. One that half plagues me, and half excites me.

So yeah, come August this year I'll be living in London, preparing for University. That's some scary shit, let me tell you. But I can take it, I have the power of the schwartz.


Spaceballs hasn't aged well. It's not that funny anymore. But schwartz jokes never die.

No comments:

Post a Comment