Saturday 16 January 2010

Pump it Up


What the fuck is this shit? I saw this game in the arcade, and the songlist seemed to contain some fairly obscure Japanese stuff. Being the Japan-ophile weeaboo naruto pocky bleach is so deep faggot I am, I decided to play a bit.
Now, me and my friend Jim, we play a fair bit of DDR. I think it's fair to say that a lot of people play a fair bit of DDR. So why, WHY, does this game have a COMPLETLY different layout to it? I can assume to avoid people calling it a ripoff, but I don't see why that should stop them. All you're doing, is making the game impossible. DDR has a good set up with its "left, right, up, down and combos" thing, why make things complicated for us dined on DDR with a "diagonal and centre and combos" bullshit?

Ah well, such as life.

At least the songs turned out to be catchy

No comments:

Post a Comment