Friday 6 November 2009

Belated but oh-so-vital introductory post.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hello there, I am Jamie. This is my blog. You seem to have wondered here, probably looking for a disney movie about a boy named James with a giant peach. I don't blame you, it's probably more entertaining than reading a cynical teenager (oh so generic V_//) ramble on about things. Or maybe its not. Maybe you have a very skewed vision of entertainment. Who am I to say?
Well, maybe I should tell you about myself.
I've previously stated my name so I will refrain from doing so again. I am 18, currently attending college, live in England, have ambitions to write when I'm older. I'm taking a film course, which doesn't really compliment this, but hey, thats just how utterly insane I am. I mean I really am wacky. Woo hoo.
My hobbies include sitting on my chair whilst browsing the internet, at the same time as sipping a cup of tea and eating a chocolate digestive. Sometimes I play videogames, sometimes I watch anime or films. I might tell you all what I think of a few of them.

I also write for a bang-up website called Project NPC. I say write for it, I'm somewhat of an editor of the site, and provide a lot of the content. No rest for the wicked, as they say. Except I'm not wicked. Also I'm not wacky. I'm actually quite boring.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment